Gain a competitive edge with a minor added to your declared major. A minor can enrich your area of study and/or give you the freedom to develop the skills in a subject you love. Upon graduation, you will demonstrate a breadth of knowledge that can help you stand out from the crowd. And if you're considering graduate school, a minor can bolster your application.
- Access to high demand courses
- An accelerated program of study
- Build a foundation for graduate study
- Broaden perspectives regarding career options
- Focus on core courses
- Stay on track with major
- Efficient method to complete minor
Make your summer count by choosing one of the following minor options:
The following minor options are being offered to assist students who may not have the flexibility to pursue a minor during their fall and spring semesters. For information on how to apply to these minors, please contact the departments directly.